Services – Onsite Training
Let our Expert Trainers come to you.
Our On-site IT Training service is a cost-effective training option for organisations wishing to train multiple team members at the same time. We provide the training materials and trainer, you provide the training facilities.
Benefits of the onsite delivery option include:
- The ability to adjust course timings to accommodate business requirements. We can start earlier, finish later, or stop for significant events as needed;
- A focus on the situations and scenarios that are most relevant to your needs;
- Use of your own experiences in applying real-world case studies and examples;
- Reduction/elimination of staff travel overheads to attend training; and
- Highly flexible options for customising content for workshops and non-certification courses.
Here’s what one of our recent onsite customers have to say.
ITSM Hub provided Logan City Council with an industry experienced instructor, including suitable training and self-assessment materials for almost 60 branch and cross organisation staff. The training gave an excellent high level understanding of where ICT services and the greater organisation meet to provide an understanding of organisational value. This resulted in closing the IT/Business service value cycle gap.
Dave Drinan | ICT Governance Principal Advisor | Information Services | Logan City Council
Onsite Training can be organised for our full training portfolio: