ITIL® 4 Foundation Examination Only
This exam voucher is for ITIL 4 Foundation which was released at the end of February 2019. This is the pre-requisite for any additional ITIL 4 Certifications.
The ITSM Hub offers ITIL 4 Foundation course and exam options, either instructor-led classroom or self-paced online. These options include the courseware and examination. If you have self studied and only require the examination voucher the details are below.
ITIL 4 Foundation enables candidates to look at IT Service Management through an end-to-end operating model for the creation, delivery and continual improvement of tech-enabled products and services.
ITIL 4 Foundation equips candidates with:
- A holistic approach to the facilitation of co-creation of value with customers and other stakeholders in the form of products and services
- The guiding principles of ITIL 4
- The four dimensions of Service Management
- Key concepts from Lean, Agile, DevOps, and why these are important to deliver business value
- How ITIL practices described in ITIL 4 will maintain the value and importance provided by the current ITIL processes, whilst at the same time expand to be integrated to different areas of service management and IT, from demand to value.
Who is ITIL 4 Foundation for:
ITIL 4 Foundation is suitable for individuals who require a basic understanding of the ITIL framework and how it may be used to enhance the quality of IT service management within an organisation. The certification also applies to IT professionals who work within an organisation that has adopted ITIL and so need to be aware of and contribute to the overall service improvement programme.
aking your ITIL Exam Online is an easy process. All you’ll need to do is have a webcam or a device capable of streaming video – this includes most modern laptops and desktop computers.
By taking your ITIL exam online with The ITSM Hub, you’ll get:
- ITIL Foundation Exam Voucher, exam completed online using a webcam – available 24/7
- A complimentary exam re-sit if you miss out the first time
How do our Online Proctored Exams Work?
After you have requested and paid for your Online Exam you will receive an email from PeopleCert; our examination provider with your voucher details. This will include details on how to schedule and register with PeopleCert.
Prior to your exam date you will then receive instructions to install a GoToMeeting program that will allow the proctor to see your screen and to see you through a webcam. Before the exam can commence the proctor will ask you to close all open programs other than GoToMeeting and will then ask to view the room and your desktop/workspace to ensure that no one else is in the area and that you don’t have the book or a cheat sheet laying around. You also need to ensure that you have a mic and speakers hooked up or have a Bluetooth enabled laptop so that you and the proctor can communicate.
- Step 1: Create a profile with our examination body PeopleCert
- For new accounts an activation email will be sent, click ‘Activate Now’ to confirm your account.
- Step 2: Once activated you will be able to follow the prompts and redeem your exam voucher code
- Step 3: Schedule your exam for a time and day that suits your schedule, available 24/7
- To reschedule your online exam you need to provide 4 hours notice
- Step 4: You will receive an exam email confirmation
- Step 5: Complete your Online Exam!
Exam Voucher Codes:
- ITIL Foundation Exam, once payment is received your exam voucher will be emailed to you
- PC or Mac Computer
- Web Camera
- Internet Connection
- Quiet Room/Location
Upon Completion of the Exam:
- Preliminary Exam results will appear on the screen as soon as you finish
- Exam Results and PDF Certificate (if successful) will be emailed to you and also available via your PeopleCert profile
- A hard copy certificate will be mailed to you, this can take up to 6 weeks from exam date – this is an additional fee and paid to PeopleCert directly
Who should attend
The ITIL 4 Foundation Certification Course is designed for anyone working in IT looking for IT Service Management education and an understanding of how to provide business value. Also, anyone who is looking to upgrade their ITIL v3 certification and knowledge.
There are no mandatory prerequisites. Work experience in IT services is recommended. You must achieve a passing mark of 65% or more to receive your certificate.
Exam & Certification
A 60-minute, 40 question, multiple-choice exam is administered by our independent examination body, PeopleCert. A passing mark of 65% is required to receive your certificate.
A complimentary exam re-sit is included in our course if you miss out the first time.
Buy NowITIL 4 Foundation Examination OnlyOnline Exam Voucher Purchase
- $500.00 excl. GST