The Enterprise Big Data Professional (EBDP) course will provide delegates with a fundamental understanding of Big Data and related technologies. In this extensive program, delegates will learn how to adopt, adapt and apply the fundamental principles of Big Data in their own organisation to realise business benefits.
The Enterprise Big Data course is the first level of the Big Data Framework course curriculum and certification program that is globally recognised and accredited by APMG-International. The curriculum provides a vendor-neutral and objective understanding of Big Data architectures, technologies and processes. The participant’s appreciation of how Big Data best practices can be applied to improve IT performance.
The Enterprise Big Data Professional course is the only vendor-independent program that is dedicated to applying Big Data Best Practices towards enterprise organisations. The practical examples from manufacturing will help to gain a better understanding about how Big Data can be used in actual situations.
Candidates can expect to gain knowledge and competencies in the following areas upon successful completion of the education and examination related to this certification:
- Introduction to Big Data & Big Data characteristics
- Data analysis, analytics, business intelligence and Big Data
- Data products and Big Data solutions
- Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence
- The structure of the Big Data Framework
- Big Data Strategy & Big Data Architecture
- The NIST Big Data Reference Architecture
- Distributed data storage and processing
- Hadoop open-source software framework
- How Hadoop can be used in real life scenarios
- Database technologies (MongoDB)
- Big Data Algorithms
- Statistical Inference, Correlation and Regression
- Classification, Clustering, Outlier Detection and Data Visualization
- Big Data Processes
- Data Analysis Process, Data governance process, Data management processes
- Setting up a Big Data organisation
This course explores a range of the most relevant topics that pertain to contemporary analysis practices, technologies and tools for Big Data environments. The course content does not get into implementation or programming details, but instead keeps coverage at a conceptual level, focusing on topics that enable participants to develop a comprehensive understanding of the common analysis functions and features offered by Big Data solutions, as well as a high-level understanding of the back-end components that enable these functions.
There are no prerequisites for this course. Some fundamental knowledge about computers is recommended.
Exam, Certification & Awards
This course prepares participants for the Enterprise Big Data Professional (EBDP) Examination from APMG-International. The exam consists of 60 multiple-choice questions for which a minimum of 65% should be answered correctly to achieve the certificate. Delegates have 1.5 hours to complete the examination, which will be taken on the last day of class.
Participants will have access to the Enterprise Big Data Professional guide and other course ware including the slide deck, exercises and sample exams. Materials for this course will only be provided as downloadable soft-copy files that can be viewed on a variety of devices. Attendees may print a hard copy of the files in whatever format best meets their needs
Oct 08Mon 9:00 AM AEDT - Wed 4:30 PM AEDT MelbourneFrom $2,995.00
- $2,995.00 incl. GST