The Business Relationship Management Professional (BRMP®) training and certification program is intended as a comprehensive foundation for Business Relationship Managers (BRM) at every experience level, with the training and certification designed to provide a solid baseline level of knowledge regarding the BRM role and how well-cemented and effective BRM disciplines can positively impact overall business results. This course prepares you for the exam leading to the Business Relationship Management Profess
This comprehensive course introduces you to, and provides details for building “The House of BRM”, which includes the following three key aspects of Business Relationship Management:
- The “Foundation” supports the BRM role and ensures it has the competencies to be effective and deliver value to both the provider organisation and its business partners.
- The “Pillars” define the BRM space in terms of Core BRM Disciplines: Demand Shaping, Exploring, Servicing and Value Harvesting.
- The “Roof” protects Business Relationship Management as a key aspect of provider capability. It does this by ensuring clarity around the role, discipline, and organizational capability of Business Relationship Management in the context of the Provider Strategy and Operating Model.
This online course will also cover:
- The characteristics of the BRM role
- What it means to perform as a strategic partner, contributing to business strategy formulation and shaping business demand for the provider’s services
- The use of Portfolio Management disciplines and techniques to maximize realized business value
- Business Transition Management and the conditions for successful change programs to minimize value leakage
- The BRM role in Service Management and alignment of services and service levels with business needs
- The principles of effective and persuasive communication
- The course has been segmented into several learning categories:
- Course Overview
- Key BRM concepts and the Business-Provider Maturity Model
- Demand Shaping
- Strategic Partnering
- Business Capability and Value Management
- Portfolio Management and Business – Governance
- Business Transition Management
- Relationship to Service Management
- Powerful Communication
Exam, Certification & Awards
- This course prepares you for the closed-book, 40 minute, 50 question multiple choice exam leading to theBusiness Relationship Management Professional Certification. This exam is administered by APMG International and completed online using a webcam and internet connection. You must attain a passing mark of 50% to be awarded the certificate
- You will attain 21 professional development units (PDUs) for Project Managers
- In addition, graduates of the course qualify for a designation, BRMP
- There are no prerequisites to attend this course.
- The pre-requisite for the BRMP examination is attendance/completion of an accredited training course.
- IT, HR, Finance AVPs VPs, Directors & Managers
- Business Relationship Managers or those in similar roles
- Quality Managers & Service Level Managers
- Portfolio Managers
- Project Managers
- Business Analysts
- Enterprise and Service Architects
- External Service Providers
- Representatives of shared services organisations
- Anyone interested in maximizing business value
Buy NowBRMP® Online CertificationComplete online at your own pace (Self-paced)
- $1,395.00 incl. GST