This Intermediate level course is part of the ITIL® certification program. The Foundation level course is a mandatory requirement for all other levels within the certification scheme.
This course prepares you for the exam leading to the ITIL Intermediate Certificate: Continual Service Improvement. In addition, this certification contributes 3 credits towards the “ITIL Expert” certification. See the ITIL certification scheme for more details.
This comprehensive official ITIL lifecycle certification course is based on ITIL’s Continual Service Improvement publication and focuses on the continual service improvement process and its key principles, methods and techniques.
- How to use the Continual Service Improvement Approach
- Key activities of the Seven-Step Improvement Process
- How to identify critical success factors, risks and challenges
- Measuring and reporting frameworks such as Balanced Scorecard and SWOT analysis
- Importance of Knowledge Management and Service Level Management in continual service improvement
- Creating Return on Investment
- Key measurements and service reporting
- Roles and responsibilities to support the improvement process
- Technology and implementation considerations for Continual Service Improvement
CIOs, CTOs, managers, supervisory staff, team leaders, designers, architects, planners, IT consultants, IT audit managers, IT security managers, and any IT professional involved in continual service improvement.
Candidates must hold the ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management, attained through either the ITIL IT Service Management Essentials (V2) plus the ITIL V2-V3 Foundations Bridging Course or the ITIL V3 or 2011 edition Foundations course. Your certificate must be presented as documentary evidence to gain admission to this course.
Exam, Certification & Awards
- This course prepares participants for the examination leading to the ITIL Intermediate Certificate: Continual Service Improvement. A 90-minute exam is scheduled by the participant at a time that best suits their schedule, based on proctor availability. It consists of eight multiple choice, scenario-based, gradient scored questions. To help prepare attendees for the final exam, sixteen sample exam questions are embedded in the course. A passing mark of 70% is required to receive your certificate
- You will attain 3 ITIL credits
- You will attain 25 professional development units (PDUs) for Project Managers
Pink is Green
Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this course near you?
Register your interest now