Courses: IT Asset Management Certification
IT Asset Management Certification Categories
What is IT Asset Management?
IT Asset Management (ITAM) is gaining widespread adoption around the globe. As IT expenditures continue to grow along with core IT functions becoming available as a service and as regulatory and licensing pressures continue to increase, individuals involved in IT Asset Management need to become more specialised and more skilled. Having a complete IT Asset Repository better enables the Service Desk by providing contractual, financial, warranty, supplier, license, and lease details.
IAITAM® has the only documented ITAM architecture along with the only established certification program recognised worldwide, including courseware and exams. IAITAM has been established for 13 years. Throughout this time it has built up high-level material within a Body of Knowledge spanning 13 volumes and 12 knowledge areas.
The benefits of IT Asset Management
Benefits of IT Asset Management for organisations include:
- ITAM can significantly reduce the compliance risks and penalties associated with software audits.
- Significant cost savings and better management of IT assets – which is the second largest expenditure of most organisations.
- Reduce the risks inherent with the growth of “Bring Your Own Device” (BYOD).
- Ensure proper disposal of retired IT assets in a time of increased regulatory requirements.
- Establish the optimum level of maintenance agreements, software license agreements and negotiate better pricing and terms.
|IT Asset Management Certification|
|ITAM Foundations with CAMP Certification||2 Days||$1,995.00||Register interest|
|Certified Hardware Asset Management Professional||2 Days||$1,995.00||Register interest|
|Certified Software Asset Manager||2 Days||$1,995.00||27 Apr|
DevOps and Legacy Systems
November 30, 2016
Four Ways to Get Started With Lean IT
October 31, 2016
Lean IT Value Streams: Making IT Better, Faster, Cheaper
October 10, 2016
What is ChatOps?
September 25, 2016
Software Asset Management – How to stay out of the news!
August 11, 2016
Why You Need to Upskill to BRM
July 31, 2016
Dave Fails at Business Relationship Management
July 10, 2016
New DevOps Training and Certification Courses
July 3, 2016