How An ITIL Overview Can Benefit your OrganisationA critical part of launching an ITIL process improvement project is gaining internal buy-in and support from stakeholders at the tactical, operational and strategic levels of the organisation. Communicating the benefits and features of ITIL is a key element to achieving buy-in.
An ITIL Overview, delivered at your location and customised according to your specific needs, aims to deliver the most essential information to stakeholder groups on how ITIL processes can improve IT operations. This can be customised to focus on Incident, Problem and Change Management as requested.
- ITIL Overviews can be customised for 1 to 3 hours, half-day, full-day or two days of learning. An overview may include any of the following topics and the presentation can be tailored to meet information requirements and time constraints:
- ITIL basics: ITIL defined, who owns ITIL, how it can be used, and the benefits
- The Service Management Lifecycle – high level overview of the structure, components and processes of the five core ITIL books (Service Strategy; Service Design; Service Transition; Service Operation; Continual Service Improvement)
- Business drivers for ITIL adoption – what are other companies doing?
- Roadmap to implementing ITIL
- Leading a process improvement project
- Keys to transitioning an organisation for process improvement
- ITIL’s individual and organisational certifications
- Tool considerations for ITIL implementation
An ITIL Overview can be presented in a variety of formats and can be customised to address diverse audiences, from those working exclusively in IT services to senior, non-IT decision-makers who play an integral role in approving an ITIL project or a combination of all above:
ITIL Executive Overview
- Directed towards senior managers and executives, including CIOs, CTOs, IT Directors, VPs and Project/Program Directors and Managers.
ITIL Management Overview
- Directed towards tactical managers and senior IT practitioners, including IT Service and Support Managers, Help Desk/Service Desk Managers, IT Infrastructure Managers and Process Owners
Introduction TO ITIL
- Directed towards tactical and operational IT practitioners, including IT Service and Support staff and help desk/systems analysts
Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this course near you?
Register your interest now
SIAM Advisory and Assistance
April 13, 2018
Temporary Placement Service – ‘Gap Peer’
February 7, 2018
Pink18 – IT Service Management Conference
November 16, 2017
TIH Service Catalogue 2017
August 17, 2017
The ‘How’ Of ITIL
July 18, 2017
Critical Success Factors for DevOps
June 1, 2017
How DevOps Can Redefine Your IT Strategy
June 20, 2017
What Is Big Data?
June 13, 2017