Organisational Change Management Foundation
Organisational Change Management (OCM) Certification Program The OCM program consists of two courses as defined by APMG International: The Foundation course is a prerequisite for the Practitioner level course. This certification program is accredited by APMG International and based on the professional “Body of Knowledge” (CMBok) from the Change Management Institute (CMI).
This course prepares you for the exam leading to the Change Management Foundation Certification.
Winston Churchill once said, “There is nothing wrong in change, if it is in the right direction.” Whether people perceive change is heading in the right direction or not, most fear change outright. How many times have you tried to introduce a new way of doing a routine business activity and been asked “Why can’t we just do it like we always do?” Unfortunately, resistance to change is alive and well. Yet, history has shown that in order for organisations to survive in today’s competitive landscape, only those who effectively prepare for their change initiatives and gain employee commitment to embrace change will thrive.
With the introduction of the Organisational Change Management Foundation course, Pink Elephant is helping prepare leaders for implementing change initiatives. This online course immerses the participant in the concepts, terms, principles, models, approaches and roles relating to the change management practice in four major areas:
- Change & The Individual
- Change & The Organisation
- Communication & Stakeholder Engagement
- Change Management In Practice
- Identify key drivers of an organisation’s culture and recognise different types of change processes
- Recognise the human side of change and know how to help people deal more effectively with change, maintaining their commitment and bringing them successfully through the change process
- Explain how individuals are impacted by change, different ways they may respond to change situations and how learning processes help them adapt
- Offer insights on how organisations work, how the process of organisational change occurs and the typical roles that collaborate to deliver successful change
- Outline important aspects of how to build and equip a change team to improve effectiveness
Exam, Certification & Awards
- The closed-book, 40 minute exam consists of 50 multiple choice questions, and requires a passing grade of 50% (25 marks of 50) to receive the Organisational Change Management Foundation Certification.This examination is administered and marked by APMG
- You will attain 21 professional development units (PDUs) for Project Managers with PMI
- The program qualifies for ACMP (Association of Change Management Professionals) and CMI (Change Management Institute) credits
- Another very exciting component is that if you pass the exam you also qualify for a designation from either CMI, or ACMP. Note: the designation is a separate process, not included with this course offering.
There are no prerequisites for this course. This is a managerial level course and experience in a management and leadership role is strongly recommended.
- C-level leaders
- Change Leaders – VPs, Directors, Senior Managers
- Program, Project and Business Managers
- Business Change Managers (Change Agents)
- Business Analysts
- Development and Planning Managers
- HR and Organisational Development Practitioners
- Consultants and Facilitators
- Individuals aspiring to become Change Managers
- Online activityOrganisational Change Management FoundationComplete online at your own pace (Self-paced)
- $995.00 incl. GST
SIAM Advisory and Assistance
April 13, 2018
Temporary Placement Service – ‘Gap Peer’
February 7, 2018
Pink18 – IT Service Management Conference
November 16, 2017
TIH Service Catalogue 2017
August 17, 2017
The ‘How’ Of ITIL
July 18, 2017
Critical Success Factors for DevOps
June 1, 2017
How DevOps Can Redefine Your IT Strategy
June 20, 2017
What Is Big Data?
June 13, 2017