TOGAF® 9 Level 1 & 2
This hands-on, four-day, classroom based training course covers the complete TOGAF® framework. It provides an ideal way for you to learn the framework from scratch and begin to develop practical skills through a series of realistic case studies.
This course provides you with the knowledge and practical skills to begin to apply TOGAF® 9 in the real-world and realise the many benefits offered by TOGAF®.
It also prepares you to sit the exams to achieve TOGAF® 9 Certification under the certification program established by The Open Group. This is an internationally recognised certification which is much sought after by employers around the world.
- The new concepts introduced to TOGAF® in version 9.
- The business rationale behind Enterprise Architecture and TOGAF®.
- The overall structure and contents of the TOGAF® 9 document and the key subject matter content.
- The Architecture Development Method (ADM) cycle and all the phases that make up the cycle, including for each phase.
- The techniques defined for use in Architecture development.
- The Architecture Content Framework and the purpose of each of the elements.
- The guidelines for adapting the ADM process.
- The Enterprise Continuum and Tools.
- The concepts, taxonomy and graphical representations of the TOGAF® reference models and their application.
- The Architecture Capability Framework.
- The make-up of an Architecture skills framework and why it is needed.
Knowledge of TOGAF® is useful to anybody involved in business transformations and capability improvements, including Business and IT Architects, Business and Systems Analysts, as well as Business Executives and Managers, Program, Project and Change Managers, and Subject Matter Experts.
This training course is for anybody involved in the development and application of architecture models including:
- Enterprise Architects
- Business Architects
- Business Analysts
- Program / Project Managers
- Solution Architects
- Application Architects
- Data Architects
- Infrastructure / Technology Architects
- Security Architects
- Technology Vendors
- Professional Services Vendors
- Change Managers
- Technical Designers
There are no pre-requisites for the TOGAF 9 Level 1 & 2 Course.
Exam, Certification & Awards
This course prepares participants for the examination leading to the TOGAF® 9 Certified Certification. A Pearson VUE exam voucher will be provided to candidates upon course completion. Further information on the exam process can be found at The Open Group
May 29Mon 8:30 AM AEST - Thu 4:30 PM AEST SydneyFrom $3,895.00
- $3,895.00 incl. GST
DevOps and Legacy Systems
November 30, 2016
Four Ways to Get Started With Lean IT
October 31, 2016
Lean IT Value Streams: Making IT Better, Faster, Cheaper
October 10, 2016
What is ChatOps?
September 25, 2016
Software Asset Management – How to stay out of the news!
August 11, 2016
Why You Need to Upskill to BRM
July 31, 2016
Dave Fails at Business Relationship Management
July 10, 2016
New DevOps Training and Certification Courses
July 3, 2016