TOGAF® 9 Level 1 & 2
This hands-on, four-day, classroom based training course covers the complete TOGAF® framework. It provides an ideal way for you to learn the framework from scratch and begin to develop practical skills through a series of realistic case studies.
This course provides you with the knowledge and practical skills to begin to apply TOGAF® 9 in the real-world and realise the many benefits offered by TOGAF®.
It also prepares you to sit the exams to achieve TOGAF® 9 Certification under the certification program established by The Open Group. This is an internationally recognised certification which is much sought after by employers around the world.
- The new concepts introduced to TOGAF® in version 9.
- The business rationale behind Enterprise Architecture and TOGAF®.
- The overall structure and contents of the TOGAF® 9 document and the key subject matter content.
- The Architecture Development Method (ADM) cycle and all the phases that make up the cycle, including for each phase.
- The techniques defined for use in Architecture development.
- The Architecture Content Framework and the purpose of each of the elements.
- The guidelines for adapting the ADM process.
- The Enterprise Continuum and Tools.
- The concepts, taxonomy and graphical representations of the TOGAF® reference models and their application.
- The Architecture Capability Framework.
- The make-up of an Architecture skills framework and why it is needed.
Knowledge of TOGAF® is useful to anybody involved in business transformations and capability improvements, including Business and IT Architects, Business and Systems Analysts, as well as Business Executives and Managers, Program, Project and Change Managers, and Subject Matter Experts.
This training course is for anybody involved in the development and application of architecture models including:
- Enterprise Architects
- Business Architects
- Business Analysts
- Program / Project Managers
- Solution Architects
- Application Architects
- Data Architects
- Infrastructure / Technology Architects
- Security Architects
- Technology Vendors
- Professional Services Vendors
- Change Managers
- Technical Designers
There are no pre-requisites for the TOGAF 9 Level 1 & 2 Course.
Exam, Certification & Awards
This course prepares participants for the examination leading to the TOGAF® 9 Certified Certification. A Pearson VUE exam voucher will be provided to candidates upon course completion. Further information on the exam process can be found at The Open Group
Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this course near you?
Register your interest now
SIAM Advisory and Assistance
April 13, 2018
Temporary Placement Service – ‘Gap Peer’
February 7, 2018
Pink18 – IT Service Management Conference
November 16, 2017
TIH Service Catalogue 2017
August 17, 2017
The ‘How’ Of ITIL
July 18, 2017
Critical Success Factors for DevOps
June 1, 2017
How DevOps Can Redefine Your IT Strategy
June 20, 2017
What Is Big Data?
June 13, 2017