Agile Project Management Foundation
The AgilePM® guidance and supporting training courses explain how to lay the foundations for successful agile projects and manage an agile project from start to finish. AgilePM certification is aimed at aspiring and practising project managers, and at team members wishing to adopt a fast-paced, flexible and collaborative approach to project management whilst maintaining standards and rigour.
Agile methodologies are taking the Project Management world by storm, but deciding which approach to take can be daunting.
The AgilePM® Foundation certification course addresses the needs of those working in a project-focused environment who want to be agile but still work with structure.
The guidance is based on the Dynamic Systems Development Method (DSDM) Agile Project Framework and is underpinned by principles for effective agile project delivery.
The 3-day Agile Project Management Foundation course prepares you for the exam leading to the Agile Project Management Foundation Certification. It forms the basis for the first part of the Agile Project Management accredited training programme.
The course is designed as an introduction to the core topics associated with Agile Project Management. Specifically, by the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the underpinning philosophy and principles of Agile
- Recall the lifecycle of an Agile project, including:
- Pre-project phase
- Feasibility phase
- Foundations phase
- Evolutionary Development phase
- Deployment phase
- Post-project phase
- Know the Business products produced during an Agile project and their purposes:
- Terms of Reference
- Business Case
- Prioritised Requirements List
- Benefits Assessment
- Know the Solutions products produced during an Agile project and their purposes:
- Solution Architecture Definition
- Development Approach Definition
- Evolving Solution
- Understand the benefits and limitations of:
- Iterative Development
- Structured & Free Format Timeboxes
- Recall the roles and responsibilities within an Agile project:
- Business Sponsor
- Business Visionary
- Technical Coordinator
- Project Manager
- Solution Development Team
- Other Supporting roles
This course is applicable to anyone responsible for leading projects or contributing to projects.
There are no mandatory prerequisites.
Exam, Certification & Awards
- This course prepares participants for the examination leading to the APMG-International AgilePM® Foundation Exam. A 40-minute closed book exam occurs at the end of the course. The exam consists of 50 multiple choice questions. A passing mark of 50% is required to receive your certificate
- Project Managers will attain 14 professional development units (PDUs) for this course
A complimentary copy of the book, Agile Project Management Handbook v2.0, will be provided on Day 1 of the course.
Nov 27Mon 8:30 AM AWST - Wed 4:30 PM AWST PerthFrom $1,995.00
- $1,995.00 incl. GST
TIH Service Catalogue 2017
August 17, 2017
The ‘How’ Of ITIL
July 18, 2017
Critical Success Factors for DevOps
June 1, 2017
How DevOps Can Redefine Your IT Strategy
June 20, 2017
What Is Big Data?
June 13, 2017
Who should do ITIL Certification
June 6, 2017
How ITIL Certification helps in your career
May 31, 2017
DevOps and Legacy Systems
November 30, 2016