Continual Service Improvement Course
The ITIL® Continual Service Improvement course focuses on ensuring your organisation is able to continually improve and through self-scoring mechanisms, measure this improvement. An ongoing process of review and improvement is used in the Continual Service Improvement Approach. In this course you will learn how to adopt and apply this approach within your organisation. You will also learn how to ensure you are creating return on investment and discover the key activities of the Seven-Step Improvement Process. The ITIL® Continual Service Improvement course is a great way to further your ITIL knowledge and equip your organisation for a journey of constant improvement.
This comprehensive four-day course is based on ITIL® Continual Service Improvement publication and focuses on the continual service improvement process and its key principles, methods and techniques.
- Pink Elephant Online Course Material
- ITIL Lifecycle: Continual Service Improvement Examination
- A complimentary exam resit if required
- ITIL CSI Official Publication
- ITIL Wall Chart
On this course you will learn:
- How to use the Continual Service Improvement Approach
- Key activities of the Seven-Step Improvement Process
- How to identify critical success factors, risks and challenges
- Measuring and reporting frameworks such as Balanced Scorecard and SWOT analysis
- Importance of Knowledge Management and Service Level Management in continual service improvement
- Creating Return on Investment
- Key measurements and service reporting
- Roles and responsibilities to support the improvement process
- Technology and implementation considerations for Continual Service Improvement
CIOs, CTOs, managers, supervisory staff, team leaders, designers, architects, planners, IT consultants, IT audit managers, IT security managers, and any IT professional involved in continual service improvement.
Candidates must hold the ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management, attained through the ITIL Foundations course. Your certificate must be presented a documentary evidence to gain admission to this course.
In addition to taking the course it is recommended that students complete at least 21 hours of personal study in preparation for the examination, besides the in-class contact hours. The personal study time should be spent reviewing the course syllabus and the Continual Service Improvement Publication.
All ITIL Lifecycle courses come with complimentary access to Pink Elephant’s e-materials. These materials are made available to students prior to attending the course and for 30 days following the course. The e-materials include:
- Course workbooks for students to download and print, or view on laptop or tablet devices
- Course slideshow
- Official ITIL practice exams
- Course reference and exam guidance materials
- Access to over 300 additional practice questions
Commercially printed course workbooks can also be provided, at additional cost.
Exam, Certifications & Awards
- This course prepares participants for the examination leading to the ITIL Intermediate Certificate: Continual Service Improvement. A 90-minute exam is scheduled on the last day of the course. It consists of eight multiple choice, scenario-based, gradient scored questions. To help prepare attendees for the final exam, a sample exam is delivered during the course. A passing mark of 70% is required to receive your certificate
- You will attain 3 ITIL credits
- You will attain 25 professional development units (PDUs) for Project Managers
- You will attain 2.5 Continuing Education Units
- You will attain 30 Continuing Professional Education credits
- $2995 including GST