Roadmaps and Plans
- Why are we doing this? (Vision)
- Where do we want to be? (specific objectives and outcomes relevant to the vision)
- What should our overall approach be to achieve the desired outcome?
How We Can Assist
Our consultants can help you connect the dots between current issues and desire for improvement, and working out which things matter the most to your business (and the answer is almost never “everything!”). We can facilitate or assist with:
- Evaluation of competing improvement opportunities
- Conduct of roadmap and planning workshops
- Development of service improvement roadmaps
- Highlighting of organisation-specific risk factors and constraints
- Business priorities and constraints are identified and placed in context at the outset
- Incorporates real-world guidance on improvement dependencies and timescales
- Produces realistic and practical roadmaps
- Reduces rework and wasted effort
- Delivers clear objectives
Call now to discuss your requirements with our expert consultants!
DevOps and Legacy Systems
November 30, 2016
Four Ways to Get Started With Lean IT
October 31, 2016
Lean IT Value Streams: Making IT Better, Faster, Cheaper
October 10, 2016
What is ChatOps?
September 25, 2016
Software Asset Management – How to stay out of the news!
August 11, 2016
Why You Need to Upskill to BRM
July 31, 2016
Dave Fails at Business Relationship Management
July 10, 2016
New DevOps Training and Certification Courses
July 3, 2016