Process Design, Documentation and Implementation
Process design, documentation, and implementation sounds really easy if you say it fast, but it can be very messy in reality.
Sometimes organisations need a hand to move from current state to desired state.
- We bring not only our individual expertise to the table, but the accumulated wisdom of 10+ years of global knowledge of Pink Elephant consultants.
- Flexibility – we can do the work for you, facilitate workshops, coach and mentor the key stakeholders and decision makers, act as the reviewer, of just be an occasional advisor.
- No lock-in, or subscriptions
- Good, honest, practical and cost-effective support that matches your needs. We’ll even provide advice via email for free (conditions apply)
Examples of Assistance Provided
- Change Management process redesign
- ITSM Tool upgrade functional specification development
- Service Catalogue design and development
- Process Owner coaching and mentoring
- Incident Management process documentation development
- Problem Management process design and documentation
- ITSM Tool/Process standard models design and development
- ITSM Tool replacement Request for Tender development
- Service Definition assistance
- Continual Service Improvement framework development and documentation
- Measurement design for processes and services
- Job description development and updating
Call now to discuss your requirements with our expert consultants!
DevOps and Legacy Systems
November 30, 2016
Four Ways to Get Started With Lean IT
October 31, 2016
Lean IT Value Streams: Making IT Better, Faster, Cheaper
October 10, 2016
What is ChatOps?
September 25, 2016
Software Asset Management – How to stay out of the news!
August 11, 2016
Why You Need to Upskill to BRM
July 31, 2016
Dave Fails at Business Relationship Management
July 10, 2016
New DevOps Training and Certification Courses
July 3, 2016