Process Design, Documentation and Implementation
Process design, documentation, and implementation sounds really easy if you say it fast, but it can be very messy in reality.
Sometimes organisations need a hand to move from current state to desired state.
- We bring not only our individual expertise to the table, but the accumulated wisdom of 10+ years of global knowledge of Pink Elephant consultants.
- Flexibility – we can do the work for you, facilitate workshops, coach and mentor the key stakeholders and decision makers, act as the reviewer, of just be an occasional advisor.
- No lock-in, or subscriptions
- Good, honest, practical and cost-effective support that matches your needs. We’ll even provide advice via email for free (conditions apply)
Examples of Assistance Provided
- Change Management process redesign
- ITSM Tool upgrade functional specification development
- Service Catalogue design and development
- Process Owner coaching and mentoring
- Incident Management process documentation development
- Problem Management process design and documentation
- ITSM Tool/Process standard models design and development
- ITSM Tool replacement Request for Tender development
- Service Definition assistance
- Continual Service Improvement framework development and documentation
- Measurement design for processes and services
- Job description development and updating
Call now to discuss your requirements with our expert consultants!
SIAM Advisory and Assistance
April 13, 2018
Temporary Placement Service – ‘Gap Peer’
February 7, 2018
Pink18 – IT Service Management Conference
November 16, 2017
TIH Service Catalogue 2017
August 17, 2017
The ‘How’ Of ITIL
July 18, 2017
Critical Success Factors for DevOps
June 1, 2017
How DevOps Can Redefine Your IT Strategy
June 20, 2017
What Is Big Data?
June 13, 2017