IT Coaching, Mentoring, Organisational Change
Speed up your organisation’s ability to learn new practices with our customised workshops, coaching and mentoring service.
Drawing upon extensive consulting and facilitation experience and shameless plundering of our vast body of workshop and course materials, we can provide workshops that mix training and consulting into a highly effective and specific solution to your problems.
- Scheduled to fit in with your timings
- No wasted content – tailored to meet your needs
- Specific guidance relevant to your organisational situation
- Flexibility in pacing and discussion points –
- Formal, informal, or dedicated coaching as required
- Focus on practicality and real-world experiences
- Audience size can be one or many
These workshops can be delivered as standalone items, or as part of a wider service improvement initiative.
Examples of Workshops Delivered:
- How to Design Processes
- How to Implement Incident Management
- How to Establish a Service Catalogue
- How to Assess Changes
- Responsibilities of Process Owners
- How to Establish a Measurement Framework
- Managing the lifecycle of Problems
- How to Define Services – Why Does it Matter?
- Creating and using the CSI Register
- The responsibilities of CAB Members
Call us today to discuss your requirements with our experienced consultants!
TIH Service Catalogue 2017
August 17, 2017
The ‘How’ Of ITIL
July 18, 2017
Critical Success Factors for DevOps
June 1, 2017
How DevOps Can Redefine Your IT Strategy
June 20, 2017
What Is Big Data?
June 13, 2017
Who should do ITIL Certification
June 6, 2017
How ITIL Certification helps in your career
May 31, 2017
DevOps and Legacy Systems
November 30, 2016