IT Coaching, Mentoring, Organisational Change
Speed up your organisation’s ability to learn new practices with our customised workshops, coaching and mentoring service.
Drawing upon extensive consulting and facilitation experience and shameless plundering of our vast body of workshop and course materials, we can provide workshops that mix training and consulting into a highly effective and specific solution to your problems.
- Scheduled to fit in with your timings
- No wasted content – tailored to meet your needs
- Specific guidance relevant to your organisational situation
- Flexibility in pacing and discussion points –
- Formal, informal, or dedicated coaching as required
- Focus on practicality and real-world experiences
- Audience size can be one or many
These workshops can be delivered as standalone items, or as part of a wider service improvement initiative.
Examples of Workshops Delivered:
- How to Design Processes
- How to Implement Incident Management
- How to Establish a Service Catalogue
- How to Assess Changes
- Responsibilities of Process Owners
- How to Establish a Measurement Framework
- Managing the lifecycle of Problems
- How to Define Services – Why Does it Matter?
- Creating and using the CSI Register
- The responsibilities of CAB Members
Call us today to discuss your requirements with our experienced consultants!
DevOps and Legacy Systems
November 30, 2016
Four Ways to Get Started With Lean IT
October 31, 2016
Lean IT Value Streams: Making IT Better, Faster, Cheaper
October 10, 2016
What is ChatOps?
September 25, 2016
Software Asset Management – How to stay out of the news!
August 11, 2016
Why You Need to Upskill to BRM
July 31, 2016
Dave Fails at Business Relationship Management
July 10, 2016
New DevOps Training and Certification Courses
July 3, 2016