Assessments – PinkSCAN and PinkBASELINE
Using standardised questions and evidence-gathering techniques and supplemented by interviews and observation, we report on the current state of the service organisation.
- What’s working well
- What’s not working well – and why it matters
- The process capability/maturity ratings as they currently stand
- Opportunities for improving your practices and processes
- Recommended actions for addressing the not-so-good things – and what the result should be
- Suggestions for timing and effort
- Whether the organisational culture is ready for the change – or not.
Flexible Assessment Approaches
- Choose the processes and related tools, culture you want assessed
- Define any scope limits or context – departmental, local, national, global.
- Select from on-site, on-line, or mixed assessment methods
- Receive the report in person, in Word document format, or as a PowerPoint presentation
|Objective||Focused capability assessment & recommendations for improvements||In-depth maturity assessment as first step of major project plan|
|Approach||A quick review of process capability and critical success factors related to people, process, product and partner||A comprehensive and blended (online/on-site) discovery approach for establishing process maturity, benchmark comparison and cultural acceptance|
|Method||Flexible discovery (meetings, workshops, discussions)||Structured online surveys supported by on-site validation workshops|
|Deliverables||High level Executive PowerPoint presentation focused on capability gaps and next steps recommendation||Detailed written report and executive presentation focused on current state process maturity, culture and next steps|
|Benefits||A baseline (starting point) of what can be improved||Comprehensive & repeatable with industry benchmarking|
|Scope||3 processes, single site, with involvement of key customer staff||3-21 processes depending on customer need with wide involvement of staff across the organisation|
|Who||Organisations that wish to quickly get an accurate but high level understanding of their current capability of practice||Organisations that wish to have a broad view of the perception of current state ITSM process maturity across the organisation|
|Why||A quick gap analysis to jump start an ITSM project||A broad long term view of an ITSM project|
To learn more about PinkBASELINE or PinkSCAN and the service delivery options available, call 1300 424 025 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
DevOps and Legacy Systems
November 30, 2016
Four Ways to Get Started With Lean IT
October 31, 2016
Lean IT Value Streams: Making IT Better, Faster, Cheaper
October 10, 2016
What is ChatOps?
September 25, 2016
Software Asset Management – How to stay out of the news!
August 11, 2016
Why You Need to Upskill to BRM
July 31, 2016
Dave Fails at Business Relationship Management
July 10, 2016
New DevOps Training and Certification Courses
July 3, 2016