Assessments – PinkSCAN and PinkBASELINE
Using standardised questions and evidence-gathering techniques and supplemented by interviews and observation, we report on the current state of the service organisation.
- What’s working well
- What’s not working well – and why it matters
- The process capability/maturity ratings as they currently stand
- Opportunities for improving your practices and processes
- Recommended actions for addressing the not-so-good things – and what the result should be
- Suggestions for timing and effort
- Whether the organisational culture is ready for the change – or not.
Flexible Assessment Approaches
- Choose the processes and related tools, culture you want assessed
- Define any scope limits or context – departmental, local, national, global.
- Select from on-site, on-line, or mixed assessment methods
- Receive the report in person, in Word document format, or as a PowerPoint presentation
|Objective||Focused capability assessment & recommendations for improvements||In-depth maturity assessment as first step of major project plan|
|Approach||A quick review of process capability and critical success factors related to people, cholesterol lowering process, product and partner||A comprehensive and blended (online/on-site) discovery approach for establishing process maturity, benchmark comparison and cultural acceptance|
|Method||Flexible discovery (meetings, workshops, discussions)||Structured online surveys supported by on-site validation workshops|
|Deliverables||High level Executive PowerPoint presentation focused on capability gaps and next steps recommendation||Detailed written report and executive presentation focused on current state process maturity, culture and next steps|
|Benefits||A baseline (starting point) of what can be improved||Comprehensive & repeatable with industry benchmarking|
|Scope||3 processes, single site, with involvement of key customer staff||3-21 processes depending on customer need with wide involvement of staff across the organisation|
|Who||Organisations that wish to quickly get an accurate but high level understanding of their current capability of practice||Organisations that wish to have a broad view of the perception of current state ITSM process maturity across the organisation|
|Why||A quick gap analysis to jump start an ITSM project||A broad long term view of an ITSM project|
To learn more about PinkBASELINE or PinkSCAN and the service delivery options available, call 1300 424 025 or email us at: email@example.com