Certify in ITIL 4 Foundation, two easy options!
16th of June 2019
Pink Elephant and Partners have trained and certified 2850 candidates around the world!
- Two-day instructor-led course
- Access to our Pink Elephant e-materials for 45 days, includes downloadable courseware
- Commercially printed ITIL 4 Foundation workbooks
- ITIL 4 Foundation Examination
- FREE Exam Re-sit for candidates that miss out the first time – valued at $482
- Official ITIL 4 Foundation Publication per candidate – valued at $85
- Full Catering and CBD locations
- Access to individual online course portal for 6 months
- ITIL 4 Foundation Examination – completed online using a webcam, schedule available 24/7
- ITIL Expert Instructor help available via email
- Downloadable PDF manual, resources, online quizzes and sample exams
Why ITIL 4?
ITIL 4 builds on what you already know. Used by thousands of organisations around the world, ITIL is globally accepted as the best practice standard for IT Service Management.
With ITIL, organisations can:
- Align IT services with business priorities to achieve strategic objectives
- Increase value to the service portfolio while reducing costs and risk
- Increase the competencies, capabilities, and productivity of IT staff and better utilise the skills and experience of staff
- Improve user and customer satisfaction with IT as well as the end-user perception and brand image
Framework integration; No longer is it possible to say that one particular set of practices on its own is better than another. ITIL 4 provides a holistic end-to-end picture that integrates frameworks such as Lean IT, Agile, and DevOps.
The ITIL framework has been progressively redesigned from a process-led approach to a service value-centric approach. This value-centric approach is at the heart of the ITIL framework and comprises:
- The over-arching ITIL Service Value System, describing the building blocks for converting an opportunity or demand into requisite delivery of value;
- The ITIL Management Practices applied to creation of service value;
- The Governance mechanisms whereby the use of IT is directed and controlled
- The ITIL Guiding Principles for applying service management practices within an organisation
- The Dimensions needed to be considered to achieve an holistic approach to service management; and
- The External Factors impacting the Service Value System.
Why train with us?
When it comes to ITIL and IT Service Management, Pink continues to stand out – after 25 years and 4 versions of ITIL, we’re still the one everyone looks to first.
Over the years, NO OTHER organisation has been as deeply entrenched and influential in ITIL as Pink. Having played many major and key roles in the development of ITIL over the years and now the new ITIL 4 Foundation certification course, we’re extremely passionate and excited about the new release! Look no further than Pink Elephant for your ITIL 4 training and certification.
ITIL 4 Certification Scheme