The ITSM HUB is an Australian owned and operated IT Service Management training and consulting company, specialising in the ITIL® service management framework and related service management standards, frameworks and disciplines.
With our headquarters in central Sydney, our mission is to provide high quality and cost-effective training, knowledge transfer and consulting assistance to enable organisations in Australia to obtain better business value from their use of IT services.
The leadership team are highly experienced IT service management professionals, each with over a decade of senior management experience in IT service management, training, and consulting services provision.
We are the exclusive Australian partner of Pink Elephant, a recognised world leader in IT service management best practice consulting and training services.
Service offerings include:
- Training (Public and In-House)
- ITIL service management certification training from Foundation to Expert levels
- Online ITIL service management certification training at Foundation and Intermediate levels
- COBIT certification training
- Prince2 certification training
- ITIL Executive Overviews
- ITIL Awareness workshops
- Soft skills and related training
- Customised special interest workshops
- IT Service Management benchmarking and process maturity assessments
- Service Improvement Roadmap development
- Process Design, documentation, and implementation
- Organisational Change advisory, coaching, and mentoring
- Process improvement workshops
- Measurement framework review and design
- Service definition and Service Catalogue development
- Organisational culture assessments
DevOps and Legacy Systems
November 30, 2016
Four Ways to Get Started With Lean IT
October 31, 2016
Lean IT Value Streams: Making IT Better, Faster, Cheaper
October 10, 2016
What is ChatOps?
September 25, 2016
Software Asset Management – How to stay out of the news!
August 11, 2016
Why You Need to Upskill to BRM
July 31, 2016
Dave Fails at Business Relationship Management
July 10, 2016
New DevOps Training and Certification Courses
July 3, 2016